Fair Districts PA is a project of the League of Women Voters of PA and other allied organizations. For more information about FDPA or to join the growing list of Pennsylvanians fighting for redistricting reform in PA go to www.FairDistrictsPA.com.
Position in Brief:
Support apportionment and redistricting based substantially on population of all voting districts, with additional consideration given to compact and contiguous territory and with respect given to municipal boundaries.
- LWVPA Position on Apportionment and Redistricting(pdf)
- Redistricting Reform Fact Sheet (pdf)
- What is Gerrymandering? (pdf)
- Prison-Based Gerrymandering (pdf)
- Redistricting PA: The Legislative Guide to PA Redistricting
- Ballotopedia Redistricting in PA
- Fair Vote: Redistricting Reform
- Redistricting Commissions: Legislative Plans, National Conference of State Legislators
- Redistricting Hearings by the PA Bar Association Constitutional Review Commission
- Redistricting Principles – For a More Perfect Union (Common Cause)
- Importing Constituents: Prisoners and Political Clout in Pennsylvania