In today’s political atmosphere, the League of Women Voters of PA is needed more than ever. New and experienced voters continue to turn to us for unbiased, understandable and complete information on candidates and issues.
With your support, the LWVPA will continue to help voters understand and navigate the confusing system of Pennsylvania elections. We will continue to help voters use their voice at the ballot box. Together, we will help Pennsylvania voters make informed decisions.
Your generous support will:
- Make sure all Pennsylvania voters have access to resources and information on the candidates and issues on the ballot;
- Protect everyone’s vote through pre-election meetings with election officials, election day poll monitoring, and post-election evaluation of results;
- Educate voters, the media, and policymakers about the need for commonsense voting modernization reforms that make it easier for all Pennsylvanians to vote;
- Host candidate forums for statewide and local candidates to ensure that voters have the opportunity to hear their candidates speak on the issues that matter to Pennsylvania;
- Register as many eligible voters to vote as possible, focusing on minority voters and women; and
- So much more!