Position in Brief:
LWVPA supports more comprehensive statewide land use planning and adoption of a comprehensive land use policy; support a comprehensive program for the preservation of agricultural and open space lands for Pennsylvania; promote environmentally sound agricultural practices in Pennsylvania.
- Comprehensive State Land Use Policy and Planning (1976)
- The Effect of Taxation on Agricultural and Open Space Lands (1977)
- League of Women Voters of the U.S. Natural Resources Policy
- League of Women Voters of the U.S. Agriculture Policy
- Pennsylvania Land Use Law Library
Other Useful Websites or Coalition Partners: