Don't forget - PA's Primary Election is April 26th!
Polls will be open from 7am-8pm.
It's important to be an informed voter! Check out Vote411.org for a complete listing of candidates and issues that will be on your ballot.
- Where do I go to vote? Find your polling place here.
- Know your rights as a Pennsylvania voter
- Need an absentee ballot application? (Don't forget - applications for absentee ballots are due to your county election office by 5pm on April 19th!)
- Download a printable version of LWVPA's statewide candidate voters' guide.
- First time voter? Changed your address? Here's what you'll need to bring.
- Deborah Harmon-Pugh, Women Vets Rock
- Dana Brown, Center for Women in Politics
- Corinna Vecsey Wilson, Wilson 500
- John Denny, Denny Civic Solutions
- Adriana Arvizo, Department of State Office of Communications and Press
- Patricia Ulbrich, In Sisterhood Project
- Rob Di Zillow, League of Women Voters of Philadelphia
- Susan Carty, League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania
Become a Member
Join the League. Become a powerful and effective voice on issues that make a real difference to you and make democracy work. Membership is open to … Read More
Where We Stand
League Principles guide the League in all that we do. The League views "Issues" as a five step process: Observe a problem; Study a problem and … Read More
LET PEOPLE KNOW. MAKE PEOPLE CARE. HELP PEOPLE ACT.
The League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania (LWVPA) is a citizen organization that never supports or opposes a candidate or political party yet helps voters to learn about government issues and candidates. LWV studies and discusses issues to help members understand government problems so we can make informed decisions when voting and let our elected officials know where we stand on the issues.
EMPOWER YOUR VOICE! TOGETHER WE MAKE DEMOCRACY WORK!