- Pipelines in Pennsylvania: A Case Study of Lycoming County
- Technical Appendix
- Governor Corbett's Report to the General Assembly on Pipeline Placement of Natural Gas Gathering Lines (As required by Act 13 of 2012)
No Photo ID Required to Vote in May 21st Primary Election
Lawyers from both sides have agreed to suspend the Voter Photo ID requirement until after the trial on the constitutionality of Act 18, the Voter Photo ID law, which will start on July 15th.
absentee ballot before the Primary Election
Add Your Two Cents! (about PA Sales and Business Taxes)
Ask your state legislators to invest in PA – our schools, our health care, and our infrastructure to grow our economy. Tax cuts to promote jobs are not working, and costing taxpayers more and more. It’s time to rethink incentives, exemptions, and loopholes. Go to www.pennbpc.org for the big picture and the latest on HB440. Please call your Senators about HB 440.
League Joins “All Risk, No Reward Coalition” on Keystone XL Pipeline
LWVUS and LWV Nebraska have joined the “All Risk, No Reward Coalition” on the Keystone XL (KXL) Pipeline. The coalition will be working in the coming weeks to encourage President Obama and the State Department to reject the permit for the proposed KXL Pipeline. For more information about the coalition, check out the press release and the first ad that the coalition launched.
League Speaks Out On:
How PA Electoral Votes are Counted
- Letter to Senate State Government Committee re: Allocation of Electoral Votes SB 538 March 5, 2013
- Press Conference Statement February 15, 2013
- Constitutional Challenges to Proposed to Electoral College Reform
League Speaks Out on Public Health
League provides Public Comment to Citizens Advisory Committee of the PA Dept. of Environmental Protection regarding:
Details can be found in this Essential Healthcare Benefit Study done for the PA Insurance Department.